Early pregnancy, US showed flattened sac, miscarriage suspected. Scheduled for another US. Any hopes?

I am about 5 to 6 weeks pregnant according to my lmp.yesterday they told me i was 5 weeks and 2 days.i have a ultrasound a week and a half ago and the Dr. told me she couldnt seen anything on the us.I went in yesterday and Dr. did a repeat us and still couldnt see anything so she had the us tech do another us on a different machine. After the us the Dr, told me she saw the sac and yolk sac but the sac had flattened because is had a bleed .She said chances are that i will miscarry but she wants to do another us in a week to see if they see a heart beat. This will be my 4th pregnancy. I have 3 girls. Before i found this out i had absolutly so symptoms of being pregnant where as i have every symptoms in the book with my other children from the time of conception .so in a way i knew something was wrong.I just wanted to know if there is still some hope as far as the baby being okay even if the sac had flattened
Asked On : Tue, 18 Dec 2012