Early periods with severe cramping, shoulder and abdominal pain, dizziness post unprotected sex. Ectopic pregnancy?

I am 23 and have a 20 month old son. My husband and I have unprotected sex, and are not trying to get pregnant , but it wouldnt be a bad thing. My period is somewhat normal, and typically comes on the 19th of every month. If it does not come on the 19th then it comes within the next week. It NEVER comes early. Yesterday(4/11/2012), I went to use the bathroom, and after wiping I noticed blood, and alot of it. I hadn t had any cramps or bloating or anything! Usually before my period I will get a couple really nasty pimples . Gross I know! And I gain about 5 lbs and I have wicked cramps! They are unbareable. I usually sit in bed ALL day. When I began to bleed yesterday I had no cramps, but as the night progressed, I started to have bad pain. I took some tylenol , and it helped a little. This morning the pain is back. I was telling my bestfriend about it, and she is in nursing school. She started asking me if I had been feeling faint or dizziness , and it kind of freaked me out. I dont know anything about ectopic pregnacy, but last thursday my husband had to come home from work because I was so dizzy. I could not even stand up, so I replied yes to her, next she asked me if I was having any shoulder pain....And I have! The same day I began to feel dizzy my should began to ache like crazy, but I just assumed it was from cheerleading like 8 years ago. I sprained my shoulder in high school cheerleading. I read up a little on ectopic pregnancy and have realized how serious it can be. I dont want to freak my husband out, and make him rush home and it be nothing, so confused!
Asked On : Sun, 15 Apr 2012
With an ectopic pregnancy, your pregnancy test will still be positive. An over the counter urine pregnancy test is very senstive if done correctly. Be sure to read the test at the correct time, not too early or too late. If the pregnancy test is positive, consultation with a physician to rule out ectopic pregnancy is indicated.