Early periods with cramping and bloating, mild bleeding with clots. Could I be pregnant ?

I m a 36 yr old woman and my periods are pretty normal.. This month I was three days early , but was having mild cramping and bloating for about a week and a half before .. Which I never really get cramps until the day before.. I never got cramps before this period like normal.. I know that there could be a chance of pregnancy. I just don t feel right. The period I got this month which was early was mild not too heavy with little blood clots and only lasted three days which I normally bleed full heavy for three days then light for three days... Could I be pregnant ? I know, dumb question.. But I have been doing research online and over thinking things so I was just wanted a professional opinion.. Oh and at 11 dpo I did a hpt test and there was a really faint positive.. It was probably a bad test ... Just wondering..
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013