Early periods with brown discharge, cramping. What could this be?

I had my period last month on the 22nd . mt periods have been a little weird the past few months. Now this month i am not due for it for another 2 week but i just started passing veiny stuff now brown discharge and am starting again. I have been cramping ever since i got off last month but usually i cramp the day before and that s it. What could this be?
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013
Hello ma'am and welcome.

A brown discharge is considered normal if seen at the beginning or end of a period, so is the cramping.

But as you have mentioned the pain to be present since your last period suspicion of infections, pelvic inflammatory disease, etc; arise. For this reason I think it is best to visit a doctor and get examined.

Hope this helps.

Best wishes.