Early periods, throbbing cramp in lower abdominal side. Trying to conceive, pregnancy test negative. Reason for pain?

hi, I am 30 years old. we started trying for a baby last month. First attempt ever to get pregnant. Before then we have been using the natural method. I have not been on the pill. My periods have been pretty regular, average 28 day cycle with a lot of cramps/pain during and a couple of days before a period.

last month soon after ovulation I started having a throbbing pain on my lower right abdominal. It would last for severals hours, varying from during the day to the night.

I had a period 4 days earlier than I normal do.

I have continued to have the throbbing cramp on my lowver abdominal right side. not as painful and most of the time not painful. But I can feel it throbbing. I toook a pregnancy test last month and it was negative.

what could it be? a cyst ? is it growing ? i have never had pcos...please help
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013