Early periods, stomach pain after removal of chocolate cyst. Taken zoladex injection, duphaston. Is it due to tablets?

i was having a chocolate cyst which was removed 1 year back after that doctor advice me to take 3 zoladex injection , after that i was asked to take duphaston tablets 10 mg twice a day from the fifth day of my periods till 20 days which i am taking from last 4 month but this time i got my period 10 days before the date and i have pain in my stomach, is there anything wrong happened to my because of this tablets pls replay i am worried and i am unmarried
Asked On : Mon, 14 May 2012