Early periods, short cycle, brown spotting, light bleeding, fluttering sensation in stomach. Pregnancy?

I have had my period in Sept but was a week early and lasted 3 days,two weeks after I had brown spotting for two days,this month (October) I was a week late,first day was very heavy but became very light & again only last 3/4 days! I have been docs twice & done two pregnancy tests but both negative,I have had sickness,been constapated & am now feeling fluttering movements in my stomach like a baby moving,I have 3 children already so no how it feels,is it possible I m pregnant??
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012