Early periods, crazy headaches, sharp pains in breast, eating more, dizzy/light headed. Could be pregnant ?

Goodevening Doc! I havent had intercourse since November 28, 2012. Since then I have had my period for both the months of December and January. However, they started 10 days earlier than normal (im in the military so i just got back from Korea) I think that may be the reason why my period is so early. I have been having these crazy headaches lately, sharp pains in my breast , eating more, dizzy/light headed and have been nauseated to the point I need to throw up. I dont think I m pregnant so could this be due to stressed? Please help me please!
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013

It could be stress and pre-menstrual syndrome due to hormonal changes. I suggest to get a complete blood work to rule out anemia and get your hormones levels checked.

I advise to :
- eat healthy
- drink more water
- take mephenamic acid for pain
- consult OG if no improvement

All the best!