Early period with heavy flow followed by spotting after poly removal from endometrium. Is this normal?

Hello, I am 38 and I had a polyp removed from endometrium 3 months ago and my period had been regular since then until this last time that I had an early period 8 days before it should come. It lasted for 5 days (heavy) the next 2 days I have brown spotting. Is it normal? Could I have a polyp again? After the removal I had an ultrasound and the doctor said it was all removed. Thank you in advance
Asked On : Tue, 9 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  59 Awaiting Answer