Early period this month, unprotected Sex, took pill, when will I get next periods?

Hello, so usually I get my period around this time during the month. However my period for July came very early (the 13th). I had sex on the 22nd and he used a condom. I was just very drunk and do not remember if he put it on before we started or if we started and then I asked him to. I am no longer on the pill so I am very stressed about precum or if the condom may have broke and we didn t realize it. I took Next Choice on the 23rd. Approx. 30 hours after and then the second pill 12 hours exactly after that. My only concern is when I will actually get my period if it worked since my last period was so early. Should I start to get concerned in a few days when it doesnt come at its regular time? Or should I wait until the 13th or so of August to become concerned? I ve been told that I will bleed around a week or so after taking Next Choice and then I was also told that my period could be late. If I do bleed in a few days does that mean I am not pregnant? I am just very stressed and I know stress can delay a period too so I m trying to calm down but I can t.
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  10 Awaiting Answer