Early period, light menstrual flow. Had unprotected sex. Could I be pregnant?

My period was 4 days early last month when I started on Nov 6th. It was lighter than usuall but still pretty normal and it lasted 3 days. I am late this month by 16 days. I took a test when I was 2 days late, 5 days, one week, and today at 16 days late. All have come out negative. Also I had very very light bleeding when I was 2 days late. It got lighter as the day went on and the next day it was just a bit of spotting, only when I wiped. A few days later my hudsband and I had unprotected sex. It hurt a little and after we noticed I had bled a bit. It was mucous with red/pink tinge. The next two days when I wiped twice I noticed faint pink on the TP. Third day it was a pinkish brownish faint color. Could I be pregnant and maybe tested too early? I forgot, I have a 3 year old son still Breastfeeding , letting him self wean. My periods are for the most part regular ranging from 29-31 days. Thank you.
Asked On : Tue, 25 Dec 2012