Early period, cramps, back pain, abdominal pain. Constipation, gas. Cause?

I got my period a week early and I don t kno because my mr struck is always the same . While it was on it was off for a couple days then came back - my early menstrual lasted four days , and with extremely Bad cramping , back aches, side aches, & lower abdomen pains too . Even after those four days I have still been having sharp pains in my back - lower abdomen, upper abdomen & sides. Sometimes it even feels like my uterus is gonna fall out if I try to stand up but that is on & off . It seems to me that I be very constipated a lot too , with gas too but that s on & off as well ? I don t kno the cause of what s happening to me any answers or is this normal
Asked On : Mon, 24 Dec 2012