Early miscarriage. RH negative. Recommended scan. Is it needed?

Hi, I noticed last monday, I pregnant. I did a test and positive, I did with a digital test as well thuersday morning, was the same (Pregnant 1-2 weeks). My last period 2th of March. Friday I had got a diarrhea. Saturday afternoon I stared bleeding and struggles till monday. I called a hospital they said they can't do anything, because they can see on a scan, very early pregnancy. I need to go to GP Monday. I went to GP Monday, who said to me this miscarry. And He called the hospital to ask scan for me. I got appointment tomorrow 2.30. I did a test this morning and unfortunatelly is negative. My question is what should I got in a hospital. Do they have to check my uterus, is all tissue and everything is gone? And they need to do complete instrumental? My blood type B RH negative so I have to got the Anti-D profilaxis. Thank you your help and answer. Beata
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013