Early menopause at age 26,hormone replacement therapy,heavy bleeding and pain

hi im AAAAAAA age 32 iv been going through early menopause since the age of 26. Im on hrt but suffer badly from very heavy bleeding and excrutiating pain everyday. I cant do anything i feel like i cant be a good wife or mother to my two daughters. Iv tried progesterone hormone tablets to reduce bleeding and as a result iv ended up with achne like spots all over but still suffer badly from cramps and break through bleeding. I really would like to have a total hysterectomy , i just want to know how soon i could have one as im desperate to end this pain and bleeding, please help
Asked On : Wed, 28 Mar 2012