Early forties, have looks of a school kid, worsens situations during client meetings, depression due to appearance. Treatment?

I am a 42 years old male. But I look like a teenager. I hate when people ask my age. When they hear that I am 42 they just can t believe it. and they laugh at me saying you look like a high school kid. In my thirties I don t remember people making remarks on my appearance. But now in my forties practically everybody says they can t believe my age. This really bothers me. I am doing an MA program on counseling. It s going to be worse when I meet clients during my internship. I am sure they will disregard me for my appearance. Generally I am depressed because of this. Please tell me how to attain a mature look for my age either by hormonal treatment or anyother way. Thanks.
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012