Early forties, have light periods, nausea, bloating, dizziness, headache, excessive hunger, difficulty in lifting heavy objects. Have done tubal ligation. Pregnancy or menopause?

I m a 42 years old lady, I got my tubes tied 11 years ago. I start feeling nauste,bloated, dizziness , headache ,very hungry. My period came on this month was light pink,came on went off until went off. At the end of May I notice I couldn t lift the laundry basket or the trash bag. I don t know if it pregnancy or menopause . Thanks, Tanya
Asked On : Tue, 3 Jul 2012