Early ejection problem. Suggestion?

Hi, I have two kids. I am married and facing problem while i was in sex with my wife. The problem is early ejection. The moment i penetrate my mind reaching the last stage and my pennis gets ejected and automatically sperm comes out of my pennis and then till next one hour my pennis will not get expand and because of this my wife is not happy. Please advise
Asked On : Sat, 7 Apr 2012
Dear kumarprabhu1979, welcome to hcm.
first of all, please dont mind for the comment here. please post the queries in the related forums.
there are many men facing this problem of early ejaculation. so, dont panic. sex invloves lot of complex mechanisms & there are n numbers of satisfying ur spouse other than intercourse per se.
care for ur spouse's health concerns and praise her for the minute things she does the whole day in ur presence and ur absence. this will increase for the care & concern for u in her mind and increase the potential of a more loving attitude from her.
i would suggest u to increase the FOREPLAY, which involves chatting with ur partner, caressing, kisses, sensual music in the background, caring for her pleasure and respecting her climax too, encouraging her act in the foreplay, etc, etc,.
this will increase ur stamina and the early ejaculation may be controlled to some extent initially.
increase ur protein intake and vitamins, minerals intake & do not be stressed in ur working hours more often.
concentrate more on ur personality and u'll definitely see changes in ur sexual life without a doubt.
thank you:-)