Early ejaculations, fatigue, soft penis, lesser erections, penile pain, reduced penis size post repeated masturbation. Treatment?

Sir, I am a male 22 Years old. I have been masturbating since i was at the age of 16. I had been masturbating 2 10 3 times a week at that time. but from the last one year i started masturbating almost daily at night and i started getting ejaculations in less than a minute, body pains, feeling tired all the time. my penis becoming very softer. lesser erections. but i forced my penis. about one month ago i mastubated 5 times at a go in a day, i dont know what had happened to me that day. and from that day i am having pain in my penis and my penis size has reduced very much. suggest me what could be the treatment .
Asked On : Thu, 3 May 2012
Urologist 's  Response
Hi

Penile size does not become small and if u think so, it is only your observation error.
You seem to be addicted to masturbation, which is troubling you and making u tired.
Penile erection is involuntary and hence when u get stimulated, do masturbation . otherwise divert ur mind in something else healthier.
Do exercise, yoga, sports activities and so on for diversion.
DR