Early ejaculation, erectile dysfunction, want to increase penis size. Is there any surgical method available?

Hello Dr, I am 33 years and got married 5 years back, have 2 kids. I have problem where my errection does not occur like before and I have sex once in 2 months that too my sperm gets very soon. My wife is totally dissatisfied and while we had casual chat she said she like bigger pennis and wants my pennis to be bigger. I want to have my problems cured and also need to increase my pennis size. Please advice me and I am ready to go for any surgical method too for making my pennis size bigger. Thank You, Kevinraj
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Dear
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I went through your description. I suggest you not to worry much. You are just 33 years. Premature ejaculation is often not a physical problem, rather it is psychological. Penis size is also not a matter of worry. During casual chat ladies tell so many things. Some say they wanted to marry super stars, can we arrange for that after marriage? Take those things are passe and concentrate on your life and love. Penis enhancement treatment is available but for you it is not necessary.

You might need psychotherapy and other cognitive behavioral therapies. I can help you through telephone. Please do contact me through customer care of www.healthcaremagic.com for a telephonic consultation session.

Hope this answers your query. Available for further clarifications.
Good luck.