Early ejaculation, erectile dysfunction. Taken interferon for hepatitis C. What should I do?

Hi Doctor, I have problem of early ejaculation and erectile dysfunction . In 2009 I had been diagnosed hepatitis ‘’C’’ for which I took interferon injections, Till early 2012 everything was normal but from last three or four months I have been suffering from early Ejaculation and erectile dysfunction. Would be grateful if could advice what should I do and what medicine I should take which does not effect my lever. Regards A.S
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012