Early ejaculation during masturbation. Tips for a healthy sexual life?

okay sure...Am 30yrs old am single....my problem is while masturbating my sperm comes out within a minitue am so worried & am goging to get married...wat should i do...pls suggesst me? 1) I started M-bating @age of 14. 2) wat is the normal intercource time for normal man. 3) Wat i should do to have a healthy sex life, pls suggest me am goging to get married in another 4 months. Mail Id: YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Dear
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I went through your query and pretty sure that you can have very successful sexual life after marrige. Early ejaculation during masturbation is normal. You started masturbation at the age of 14 and you are now 30. Means you are fairly experienced in that art. You do know how to delay the ejaculation.

Normal ejaculation time during sexual intercourse depends on somay factors like interest, body and mental condition, mood of partner etc and sprreads between just 1 minute to 30 minutes. You don't have to worry about what is happening with masturbation because sexual intercourse is totally different experience. You should succeed in that.

You can consult a psychological counselor if you wish.
I hope I am able to clarify your doubt. Available for further assistance.
Good luck.