Early brighter periods, feel light headed, strange feeling in stomach. What could be wrong ?

hello there, I am 18 years old and my periods are normally regular this month how ever I came on 4 days early and it only lasted for 3 day s it was more a brighter red than normal. i have been feeling abit sick around mid day but not enough to be sick and today i felt very light headed when I was at work. i also am feeling a strange feeling in right side of my stomach its not painfull but i cant describe the feeling. about an hour ago when i tryed to do my sit ups on the floor i had to stop because i started to feel pain can you tell me what could be wrong thank you very much for taking the time to read this.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013