Early and prolonged period. Vomiting, back pain. Anything serious?

I am an women of 26 years married since 1 year.My periods were not that regular but I never miss that on any month.Usually my periods were heavy n continue approx whole week.I never used any Birth pill or any thing like that.last month I got my period started 5-6 days earlier ,black blood n very little flow and it continues till 10-12 pain or no other symptoms of menstruation .but at the same time I had vomiting feeling which is still continue after about 10 days of completion of my so called periods.Also I got a little pain in my back(right kidney s place) since 2-3 days.I am worried why its happening.anything serious?I am planning for a baby since last month.
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013