Early 60's, suffering with knee joint pain, history of accident, pain increasing by the day. What is the remedy?

Hello.... I have several doubt about this Knee joint pain which usually effects at the age of 64. My Father In- Law, whos is in his early 60 s is suffering from Knee joint pain, as i Know several years back he met with as accident and from tat time he occationally get tat pain with some streched activity like sitting on the flore, climbing the stairs etc.... From fem month its been increased a lot.... What is the remedy for this and whom should i contact for the treatment, I stay in bangalore. So that is the comfortable place for me. Thanks Raksha. YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Fri, 14 Sep 2012
Dear Rakssha,
If your father in law believe in alternative treatment may use magnetotherapy treatment;
1. Place south pole of med. power magnet touching knee for half an hour twice a day for one month.
2. massage with mustered oil charged with south pole,twice a day regularly.
3. Drink water charged with med. power magnet ,both poles ,4 time a day regularly

hope get releif from pain.
repot after one month.
note ;- feel free to contact for detail n magnets if required.