Early 20's, on evra patch, have pregnancy symptoms. Should I take a home pregnancy test?

Hi, i am in my early 20 s, healthy, been on the evra patch for almost 4 years and with my boyfriend for just as long. I have some symptoms that resemble early pregnancy and just wondering if i should take a home pregnancy test . My boyfriend and i stopped using condoms when we moved in together a couple months ago, but i am still on the patch and we also use the pull out method. My symptoms include; headaches, bad acne breakouts, back pain the radiates into arms, heartburn , some nausea at different times of day, mood swings and cramping, but i have not missed a period.
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  47 Awaiting Answer