Earlier their was a lump inside the testicle but now why one of the testicles is bigger than the other ?

My son was checked by a doctor several years ago when we noticed a lump inside one of his testicals. He turned out lights and looked at it with a flashlight and said it was just full of liquid. Several years have passed and one testical is gigantic compared to the other. What could this be
Asked On : Tue, 21 Feb 2012
Thanks for the query in HCM,

The increase in size may be due to collection. It may be hydrocoele.

You can visit a surgeon and get evaluated. If it is hydrocoele, it can be treated with a minor surgery

Consultant in Reproductive & Sexual Medicine