Earlier periods, heavier, pink discharge. Pregnant?

I believe there is a chance that I may be pregnant (fingers crossed) but im kind of worried because I got my period (if thats what it is) 2 days early and it was a little heavier than normal but it then stopped for almost two days then today I had some brown and light either red or pink discharge..pregnant or should I be worried?
Asked On : Wed, 16 Oct 2013
Infertility Specialist 's  Response
This does not appear to be pregnancy. I suggest you get serum beta hCG test done which will help in ruling out pregnancy.

General & Family Physician Dr. Salin K Eliyas's  Response
From what I could get from your description you just had a period about a week before. If it is the case I'd say chances of being pregnant is very very low.

But the only definite way to confirm it now is to do a urnine pregnancy test using home available kits.