Earlier normal periods. During last periods, had cramps, night sweats, fever,lower back ache and vomited once. Had lots of unprotected sex with husband.

hi i am 45, and i m approx 42 days late i have always had regular periods. been monitoring for the last few months and it s been normal every 30-33 days...the 1st day of my last period was 14th April, i have had cramps , night sweats for a week, they are not so bad now, 1st time ever had that. vomited once and had fever , heartburn & lower back ache... only this week really.....yesterday period pains were stronger, was convinced it was coming, but this morning nothing, just the same feeling that it s going to come....i had a test done on monday, was a cheap test and it was negative. i have had lots of unprotected sex with my husband as i would love to conceive if possible...i felt pain maybe 2 weeks ago and thought to myself maybe i m ovulating, so i made sure i had sex those days...i am going to take another test tomorrow, maybe because it was a cheap one and i done it early maybe its incorrect...what do you think???
Asked On : Mon, 28 May 2012