Earlier had yeast infection. Stomach pain after having sex, nausea

One week ago I was diagnosed with Yeast infection , I have taken medicines for it and it seems like it is getting better. Yesterday I had sex with my boyfriend and while lying on the back I felt an uncomfortable pain in the lower left side of my stomach . A couple of minutes later in another position I felt a really bad pain in my lower pelvic region. It lasted for a couple of minutes, maybe 15. It was too painful so we had to stop. I also felt quite nauseous. Today I went snowboarding and as I was moving around I could still feel a bit of pain in the same area.
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013