Earlier had yeast infection. Brown bleeding. Bleeding during intercourse, passing clots. History of PCOS

I had a yeast infection 2 weeks ago. Started my period and hoped that the infection would pass with my period. It did not. I thought my period had ended last wednesday, so on Thursday I went to the doctor for the infection. While I was undressing, I realized that my period had actually NOT ended, just slowed. I informed her when she walked in to do the exam, and she said that there was too much blood to do a swab for the infection, but could see that s what the problem was and gave me a prescription. I took the first pill that day (Thursday.) She said if the symptoms hadn t gone by Sunday, then I was to take the second pill. Sunday has come and gone, and I had to take the second pill. Period was gone by this I thought. Monday I m in the bathroom and see some remaining brown blood. Husband wanted to play and I informed him that we would probably have to take a shower afterward because of the remaining blood. He was fine with that cause I told him it was very light and almost gone. During intercourse, I started bleeding bright red blood, and lots of it. Mood killer to say the least. We cleaned up and went to our regular routine. I had to use a tampon again because the blood was so heavy. This morning (Tuesday) I m passing large clots. I m concerned as this has never happened before. I was diagnosed with PCOS 8 years ago after giving birth to my second child. I m 30 and the mother of 2. Husband had a vascectomy 5 years ago so I m not on any birth control .
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013