Earlier had pneumonia. Back pain when coughing, hoarse voice. What could this be?

i have been sick with flu like symptoms since being diagnosed with walking pneumonia 6 months ago. when I cough my back hurts about 4 inches up the spine and am not getting better. It is now starting to effect my voice as i am going horse. Family physician too busy to care. I was on meds for the pnuemonia for 10 days and had x-rays of chest that showed nothing. what could this be? i am beginning to become very worried as there is NO way i should be sick this long!
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013