Earlier had legionnaire's pneumonia. Coughing up mucus, dizziness, breathlessness, headache, pain in arms

Hi a couple of months ago I had legionnaire s pneumonia although I m better it has been a long process.recently I have noticed Ive been coughing up a lot of mucus it s not a cough I just now it s there so I have to force it out I ve been feeling very dizzy short of breath constant head aches very weak pain in my arms hands and wrists I m also starting to have palpitations could you please tell me a diagnosis for this I am 38 years old
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013