Earlier had compression fracture of vertebra. Have neurogenic bladder. Any non addictive muscle relaxant?

hi there.I have a question about medication.I m 31 yo female.i had a compresion fracture of vertabraes in 1997.after accident i have a neurogenic bladder .I had an operation after accident,and have stabilisation implant of the vertabraes.I m on pain most of time,but had an ct an xray done and everything is ok.i was taking tramadol,tylenol,ibuprofen, diclofenac without any results.the only thing that helps me is muscle relaxants as diazepam ,because my back muscle tension cause the pain. Please advice me is there any muscle relaxants that are not so addictive as diazepam? Thank you for advice :) K.K.
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013