Eardrums felt like exploding on blowing the nose, dizziness a day after wax removal. Cause?

Sunday night my wife proceeded to get a similar ball of wax that she states was in both ears, I told her she went to far in both of my ears, but we did not make a big deal about it, later that day I went to blow my nose and it felt like my eardrums were exploding. Monday morning I woke up and I was very dizzy, had to kneel just to feel comfortable getting to the rest room. It lasted for maybe 30 minutes until I was off to work. I didnot have the feeling anymore for the remainder of the day. Now today Tuesday, I woke feeling the same dizzy spells and it has continued beyond 30 minutes. It has been about 4 hours now and the dizzy spells are coming around every 20 minutes lasting about 1 minute of a confused feeling. I also walked to the restroom here at work and sort of veered of my walking path into a desk, but I was not having a dizzy spell at the time, so I thought I was walking straight. Please help! scared with 2 little children at home and I am only 37yrs old
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013