Eardrum, facial and leg spasms, swallowing difficulty, major anaphalxis allergies, diagnosed as cerebellar ataxia. Family history of MS. Is the diagnosis right?

I AM a 61 year old lady. I have experienced major health problems that have surfaced 10 years ago. My health is poor , major eardrum , facial , leg spasms(left side) Last 2 years major anaphalaxis allergies(60) leaving me at times housebound. Diagnosis cerebellar ataxia howere I always felt it was more autoammune like MS. MS in my family. I also have trouble swallowing weaker left side, dropping left foot & cramping in foot and legs.
Asked On : Sun, 20 May 2012