Eardrum burst, pulsating sensation, whooshing sound, constant undertone audible. What can help?

I burst me eardrum for the second time on the same side about two months ago (first time was when I was 3, now 16) and I have now noticed that quite regularly I can hear the woosh-woosh of my pulse on that side, which is driving me absolutely insane as it manages to undermine all noises around me and is a near constant undertone. It is particularly noticeable when trying to go to sleep. I also get pain on that side occasionally, especially when having headphones in, although I m not the kind of person to have my music loud and I tend to listen to softer music anyway. Will the pain and whooshing go away? What can I do to stop both?
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013