Ear twitching, occasional eye twitching followed by headache on trying to concentrate, no depression, under severe stress. How can I cure it?

Hello. I am a male, 33 years old. I am 6 3 tall and weight 200 pounds. Whenever I try to concentrate on something I have an ear twitching that can be easily seen. It feels as the muscle of my ear at the top and front of it are pulling up and towards my eye. Sometimes I get eye twitching too, I feel like I need to pull my ear against the twitch to feel better. This has been happening more during the last month, it happens every day, sometimes almost the whole day, it causes me bad headaches , I can not concentrate (read, work) and I have not been able to sleep well, it take me hours to fall asleep. I went to my doctor and he said that it was emotional, and did not recommended CT scan or anything like that. However, other than having a lot of stress I am not depressed. I did take some Klonopin that a friend gave me and slept better that night and the next day felt better, but I do not have any more pills and the symptoms were back by the next night. This is very real to me, and I am not able to get rid of it, can you help?
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012
Oct 2012
hi..probably its tics which comes under anxiety-spectrum disorder..consult a psychiatrist and then a clinical psychologist for tackling this..its not so serious what you think..don't worry..wish you good health