Ear ringing, white lips, light headedness, nausea. Causes for symptoms?

my daughter who is 12 this morning got up, as soon as she came down to get ready for school ate a donut...then got dressed and then I started curling her hair in a very small bathroom...she suddenly left the bathroom telling me her ears were ringing...I asked her if she was alright and said I asked her to come back to the bathroom when she did I noticed her lips were I had her sit down and asked her is she felt lightheaded and she said yes and her stomach was queasy...right away her lips got color back and she has been relaxing since this happened at 710 am...she said she was tired scared me...
Asked On : Thu, 20 Sep 2012
Welcome to Health care Magic Forum

Hi.. The child must be clinically examined and evaluated...
routine blood investigation may be required to find the cause...
consult a pediatrician..

Take care..