Ear ringing, sinus, headache, adrenal fatigue. Addiction to energy drinks. Treatment?

I have eye floaters ear ringing sinus headache at times I m being treated for adrenal fatigue for over 3 months now I am doing better for most part but these symptoms persist it makes me wonder if there is something else wrong I ve had different blood works done during this time only positive that came up was my b 6 vitamins were 5 times the normal amount do to my addiction to 5 hour energy drinks wich I was told contributed to my condition . Is there anything more I can do to alleviate these symptoms ? Especially my eye floaters
Asked On : Wed, 19 Sep 2012