Ear ringing, shaking, headache, imbalance, loss of vision while showering. Treatment?

i was taking a shower and i was in there a while, then i was washing the soap out my hair and my ears started ringing i started shaking all over and all i could see was black, i had to sit on the side of the tub to get my cloths on, then i walked quickly to my bed room and layed down almost blacked out on the way to the bed, after laying down a while i started feeling better, but my head was hurting and when i got up to walk again it was like i had no balance
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012