Ear ringing, rolling eyes, shaking, vomiting. Panic attack, low blood sugar or seizure?

I had an episode about a half a year ago. I was in the car with my friends & all of a sudden I heard ringing in my ears & started losing consciousness. I completely blacked out for about 3 minutes. My friends said I was shaking and my eyes rolled into the back of my head. It took 3 minutes to get to my house & on the way is when this happened. I woke up & was clammy & as soon as we pulled into my driveway I got out & threw up, then I was fine. I want to know if this was a panic attack, low blood sugar, or a seizure?
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013