Ear ringing, dizziness, neck pulse, blurred vision after migraine. MRI clear

Hi, I woke up in the middle of the night about 4 weeks ago with a ringing in my right ear and buzzing in my left. I also feel really dizzy when standing up and I can feel my pulse in my neck and back of head 24/7. I am a migraine sufferer and also have blurred/ double vision for 6 weeks following a migraine. An MRI of the brain was clear and my doctor said my ears are not blocked but they feel full to me. My jaw also makes a crunching noise and my neck cracks when I turn it to the right! Please help
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012