Ear remains blocked. Cough deposition? Prescribed cepodem and nasal spray? Okay during pregnancy?

Hi, I am 30 years old. I have problem in my right ear for about a month. it remains blocked for most of the time. my doctor told me that it is because of cough deposition and has prescribed me cepodem 200, lcz plus, histac 150 and nasivion nasal spray . i am 6 months pregnant and want to know whether these medicines are safe during pregnancy? i am taking supplements and progestrone tablets and duodolan at present. will it be ok to take these medicines together?
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012