Ear pus, chronic condition. Operations done on nose, ears. Permanent solution?

i sir, i am suffering from ear pus , my child hood onwards, up to now i have taken three operations, that is one for nose and onther two for ear,first time ear operation at the age of 18years ofter that next three yeas was no problems and next was nose operation at the age of 24years and next year that was ear operation at the age of 25years but still i am suffering from ear pus, how can i solve my problem permanently now my age 26years.
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012