Ear problems, blocked Eustachian tube. Taking sudafed, motrin for pain. Which version of coricidin must I take?

Hello, I have a couple questions regarding Coricidin . I have been having ear problems, not an infection, and it s thought that my eustachian tube is causing them. I was told to take Sudafed (behind the counter one with pseudoephedrine ) and Motrin for the pain as needed. Also was told to take Coricidin to help but was not told which one specifically. So I wrote the ingredients down to make this as easy as possible. Which of the following 3 should I be using in conjuction with the above? Combo A) Acetaminophen 325mg Pain/Fever Reducer & Chlorpheniramine Maleate 2mg Antihistamine Combo B) Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide 10mg Cough Suppressant & Chlorpheniramine Maleate 4mg Antihistamine Combo C) Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide 10mg Cough Suppressant & Guaifenesin 200mg expectorant Thank you very very much, it is greatly appreciated!
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jun 2012