Ear popping, fatigue, underweight. Help

Hello I have been having a problem for years. physical activity is extremely difficult for me. first my ear pops. only my left ear. its like its being dunked under water and its like an echo in that ear. then I start getting really fatigue . to the point where I have to sit down or else the next part happens. If I don t sit down and relax I will throw up everything in my stomach . it just comes up. I am extremely underwieght 117 and 6 1. I dont know if its my diet that s effecting my health but I eat when I am hungry. maybe my body isn t sending enough hungry signals or something. Please help.
Asked On : Sun, 23 Dec 2012
ENT Specialist 's  Response
you really need physical examination than only needfull investigations can be planned to made final diagnosis