Ear popping and clicking throughout the day on burping, swallowing post tympanoplasty. How can I getr rid of it permanently?

My doctor did a tympanoplasty on my left ear. the graft didn t hold and following surgery I have major discomfort with my ears popping all the time several times an hour, and every time I burped my ear would feel as though it was strectching on the inside or something. Alwasy discomfort when burping or hicupping. I had a second tympanoplasty performed in hopes of fixing this discomfort and now it is worse than ever. Not only do i experience weird ear popping and clicking throughout the day but every single time I swallow , yawn, talk anything with moving my mouth I experience major discomfort in the form of ear clicking or popping. Doctor says it is the estacian tube and can t be fixed, but he caused the problem it never did this before. Although he won t admit fault for damaging my ear he claims it cannot be fixed. I don t know what to do I fear I will live the rest of my life with this disorder. It has been 6 weeks since 2nd surgery and I stille experience intense dicomfort.
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012