Ear popping after jumping in water, put drops in ear, applied warm heating pad. Home remedies?

i jumped into the lake today 20 feet above the water as i hit the water i felt my ear pop as i came to surface my hears felt clogged and hurt now 3 hours later I m in excruciating pain, it hurts to lay down or even tilt my head to drain my ear. I ve tried to put drops in my ear, put warm heating pad to ear, tried standing on one foot and shaking my ear to try to drain, nothing worked is there any kind of home remedies to help until I m able to get into see my doctor?
Asked On : Wed, 15 Aug 2012