Ear popped, strange hearing, everything sounds loud and echoing. Treatment?

Hi, You know when your ear sort of pops, and then everything sounds a little strange for a while after. It usually wears off after a few minutes. Well mine popped, but the slightly strange hearing you have for a while after, has lasted for two days. Everything sounds loud and echoing. As if you had your hand cupped over your ear. And occasionally over the two days, it feels like it is working it s way out again. (Similar to the feeling when you get water in your ear during a shower, and later on it finds it s way out. Although I didn t get this feeling in the first place due to water in my ear)
Asked On : Sun, 28 Oct 2012