Ear pain, yellow discharge. Prescribed antibiotics. History of ear infection

I am on holiday with My 6 year old son. A week before we left England he was on antibiotics for his ear infection however it now seems to have come back. We took him to the medical centre last week due to him being up most of the night with pain followed by yellow discharge and they prescribed more antibiotics. However he doesn t seem to have got any better he has been up every night complaining of pain and there has been discharge every morning. Please advise.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013